Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Adventure time in Atlantic City!

It's the first of nine straight weeks of traveling, but we started off with a bang! We're in Atlantic City, which is just like a miniature version of Las Vegas, just with East Coast people. On the night we arrived, it poured rain, causing flooding in the hotel parking lot, which made the first night crazy. But today, the sun was shining!
That's me watching TV...in my BATHROOM MIRROR! 

My office for the day

Ocean selfies!

It's been awhile since we've been on a trip, but I was reminded Tuesday just how much work it is! We've had fun gambling, shopping and hanging at the beach though! Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind me that this is my job!

On Saturday, I finally finally finally get to see my beloved Rockies when they come to Washington DC! It's about time! Then, it's on to Virginia Beach for more ocean fun! It's been so much fun getting to meet the new summer staff, and my fellow Access Adventures staff are the best! Things are moving right along! It's been fun getting back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hannah! What a fun time :) Just wanted to thank you for sharing your adventures and let you know I am following along! TV on the mirror? What is that about? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete